LONDON, April 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE:IGT) today announced that the Company will present a diverse set of market-ready gaming solutions, including the new CrystalDual® 27 cabinet, at the 2018 Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention ("NIGA") April 19-20 in Las Vegas, Nev. The two-day event will serve as the North America debut for the CrystalDual 27 cabinet, and an important platform for IGT to demonstrate its commitment to tribal gaming.
"NIGA presents a valuable opportunity for IGT to connect with tribal gaming customers, express our deep gratitude for their continued partnerships, and showcase our most recent innovations for tribal casinos," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO North America Gaming & Interactive. "NIGA will serve as the North America debut of IGT's CrystalDual 27 cabinet, a hardware solution with a stunning presentation and a strong content roadmap. We will also highlight the depth and breadth of our player-tested content portfolio and demonstrate how mobile solutions such as Cardless Connect and PlaySpot can be leveraged in land-based casinos."
Product highlights within IGT's NIGA booth 647 will include:
- CrystalDual 27 Cabinet and Content: IGT's CrystalDual 27 cabinet will make its North America debut at NIGA 2018. The sleek cabinet represents the evolution of the Crystal hardware series and is compatible with IGT's Spin-Splosion!™ tournament solution. The cabinet features dual, high-definition, 27-inch displays, the option for bank-wide synchronized lighting, a mobile device charging port, and more. IGT will showcase this new hardware with marquee core titles such as the Mistress of Egypt™, It's Magic™ Lilly, and Scarab™ games.
- CrystalCurve™ Cabinet and Content: IGT will highlight the deep content roadmaps for the CrystalCurve cabinet by demonstrating standout core and premium titles on the cabinet's 43-inch, curved, ultra-HD, 4K display. The Company will showcase player-tested, CrystalCurve game titles such as the Cleopatra® Gold, Wild Fury Jackpots™, Golden Gecko™, and All In games, along with premium titles such as Fort Knox® Video Slots and the much-anticipated Fortune Gong™ game.
- TRUE 4D™ Content: Building on the recent market arrival of the SPHINX 4D™ game, IGT will spotlight the next game in its TRUE 4D™ roadmap, Ghostbusters 4D. The game is housed on the CrystalCurve™ TRUE 4D cabinet and delivers a multi-sensory player experience by combining a glasses-free TRUE 3D™ game experience, gesture recognition and mid-air haptic technologies. IGT will also display the award-winning SPHINX 4D game at NIGA.
- Expanded Class II Portfolio: NIGA will serve as the trade show debut for many IGT Class II titles, including new video bingo games developed on the Ascent® platform. IGT will showcase Class II versions of the Elephant King®, King of Macedonia™, and Dancing Reels Salsa® games -- all "Proven Performer" Class III titles that have been adapted to a Class II format. Additionally, NIGA attendees can experience IGT's Class III Proven Performer mechanical reel titles such as Double Diamond® Free Games and Double Gold™ Slots in a Class II format, along with exclusive Class II content for the mechanical reel S3000® cabinet with titles such as Jackpot Polly™ and Triple Double Hearts™.
- The CrystalCurve ULTRA Cabinet and Content: The Company will display exciting games for the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet. Alfred Hitchcock Presents™ Video Slots, the next title in the Cabinet's content roadmap, will be joined by The GOONIES Video Slots and The Voice Video Slots -- both premium titles that are currently on casino floors.
- Sports Betting: For the first time at a US-based trade show, IGT will showcase its expanded sports betting offering which now includes self-service, walk-up betting terminals, and will highlight the Company's decades of experience as an international sports betting operator. Anchored in the award-winning PlaySpot™ mobile betting technology, IGT's expanded sports betting portfolio features a suite of turnkey sports betting solutions that can serve any venue type or size, ranging from a full-scale Vegas-style sports book, to smaller-format retail kiosk environment. Already deployed in Nevada as a turnkey mobile sports wagering app, PlaySpot offers a modular design that allows for customization, and can be embedded into an existing casino app, or serve as standalone app.
- Cardless Connect™ Mobile Systems Technology: IGT will showcase award-winning mobile solutions Cardless Connect and PlaySpot within its NIGA booth. Cardless Connect can enhance tribal casinos by giving players a mobile option for logging in and out of patron loyalty sessions and initiating funds transfers to slot machines.
NIGA attendees can also look forward to the following solutions within IGT's booth:
- Exciting new Wheel of Fortune® titles such as Wheel of Fortune Triple Red Hot 7s on the MEGATOWER cabinet.
- An end-to-end digital, iGaming solution that is anchored in proven casino, poker, and bingo content and is bolstered by the IGT Command platform and backend support. IGT's iGaming products are designed to position operators to scale their digital offering as new market opportunities arise.
- Skill-based games such as Fuzzy's Fortune and Texas Tea® Pinball®.
- IGT Dynasty Electronic Table Games (ETG) featuring an ultra-HD, landscape display.
- New content for the S3000® gaming machine, including the Money Storm® linked-progressive.
- The Spin-Splosion!™ video tournament solution on the CrystalSlant cabinet.
- New poker offerings such as Ultimate X Wheel Poker®, the introduction of Game King® 8.3R with a new Roulette feature and IGT's first large format poker offering, Poker XL.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Robert K. Vincent, Corporate Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada (401) 392-7452
Kelley Waynert, Global Communications, Gaming (702) 669-3236
James Hurley, Investor Relations, (401) 392-7190
Simone Cantagallo, (+39) 06 51899030; for Italian media inquiries
© 2018 IGT
Ghostbusters: TM & © 2018 Columbia Pictures Industries Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2018 Talpa Content B.V.
The Voice is a registered trademark, licensed by Talpa Global B.V.
THE GOONIES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
Alfred Hitchcock™ is a trademark of Alfred Hitchcock, LLC.
Copyright © 2018 Alfred Hitchcock, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
©2018 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-introduces-crystaldual-27-cabinet-to-north-america-at-2018-indian-gaming-tradeshow--convention-300622863.html