LONDON, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology PLC ("IGT") (NYSE: IGT) will demonstrate a full spectrum of gaming solutions at the Global Gaming Expo (G2E) Sept. 26-29 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev. IGT's combination of nearly 400 games, cabinets, systems and solutions in the Company's sprawling G2E booth 3659 will capture the spirit of its G2E 2016 theme, "Innovation at Play."
"At G2E 2016, IGT will reveal a vast portfolio of gaming innovations that embody our disciplined approach to product design and development. This show will represent our firm commitment to providing our customers with the most compelling casino entertainment across multiple categories and platforms," said Renato Ascoli, IGT CEO North America Gaming & Interactive (DoubleDown Casino). "We have introduced a host of new technologies to ensure that IGT is bringing forward the most innovative products that the gaming industry has ever seen."
IGT will expand its Premium portfolio with the introduction of new cabinets and more than two dozen new Premium game themes.
- G2E will be the world debut for IGT's CrystalCurve ULTRA™ cabinet. The towering hardware solution features a 32-inch, curved landscape touchscreen display that is topped with a 50-inch, curved portrait display. Both displays host pristine visuals via Ultra HD, 4K resolution graphics. The cabinet includes an embedded camera that gives players the opportunity to incorporate their images into gameplay. The CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet is also equipped with intelligent lighting and is paired with an ergonomic multi-media sound chair. Marquee titles to launch on the CrystalCurve ULTRA cabinet include: The Ellen DeGeneres Show™ Sharing the Love Video Slots and THE GOONIES Video Slots. Both titles are rich in thematic content and utilize the cabinet's embedded camera technology.
- IGT will reveal its CrystalDual® + Stepper cabinet and its new content library. The CrystalDual + Stepper cabinet combines the mechanical reels from the S3000® cabinet with a 40-inch upper LCD screen, and its top box can be paired with custom facades to make the hardware stand out on a casino floor. The CrystalDual+ Stepper cabinet will debut with game themes such as Gentlemen Prefer Blondes Slots, How to Marry a Millionaire Slots, and IGT heritage themes Top Dollar® Premium Slots and Megabucks® Double Gold™ Slots.
- IGT will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Wheel of Fortune® slots with the introduction of new game themes on a variety of hardware solutions. IGT will reveal the Wheel of Fortune Double Times Pay 3x4x5x® 3D game on the AXXIS® 3D cabinet. Following the success of the Company's first Wheel of Fortune 3D title, this new game features TRUE 3D™ Reels technology and utilizes the math and symbol set of the classic Double Times Pay 3x4x5x game. IGT will also introduce Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin™ Double Diamond® Slots on IGT's new large format mechanical reel MEGATOWER™ cabinet. Building on the international success of the S3000 cabinet, the MEGATOWER cabinet incorporates scaled-up versions of design elements from the S3000 cabinet such as wide mechanical reels, intelligent lighting and a dynamic player panel with dual bash buttons. Other marquee Wheel of Fortune slots titles in IGT's G2E portfolio include: Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin™ Triple Red Hot 7s™ on the CrystalWheel™ Stepper cabinet; and Wheel of Fortune Wheel Across America – California Coast multi-level progressive on the CrystalWheel cabinet.
- IGT will continue to expand its library of TRUE 3D titles, giving players even more options for glasses-free 3D entertainment. At G2E IGT will introduce the ZUMA™ 3D game featuring seven "must-hit by" progressives; the Jurassic World™ 3D game full of gripping cinematic 3D content, the Treasures of Olympus® 3D game inspired by the legacy title ICARUS THE JOURNEY®, and the BAYWATCH 3D® game which brings some of TV's most iconic beach scenes to life in a 3D gaming environment.
- Several of pop culture's hottest themes will make their way to the tradeshow floor on IGT's CrystalCore® cabinet. Boasting stunning visuals on its 42" vertical touchscreen display, the CrystalCore cabinet will bring to life slot themes such as Charlie's Angels™ Video Slots and Rubik's® Slots. IGT will also reveal SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS™ Video Slots and a new theme for the omni-channel Powerbucks® game family, Arctic Gems™ Slots.
IGT will reveal its latest developments in the skill-based gaming segment with varied experiences designed to appeal to a broad range of players.
- IGT will demonstrate its new Lucky's Quest™ omni-channel skill-based game. Available for play on mobile and on the CrystalCore cabinet, Lucky's Quest is a for-wager, casual-style game that features a map-based progression narrative starring a dragon named Lucky. In Lucky's Quest, players can unlock characters, win credits and advance to new levels based on performance in the title's symbol-matching game. A player's progress within the game can be transferred from mobile device to EGM, and back, allowing for a seamless player experience across devices and channels. Players from across both channels can compete in real time for progressive payouts.
- IGT will expand its Video Reel Edge™ (VRE) family by introducing the Little Fish Big Fish™, Beasties' Bonanza™, and Cleopatra Pinball™ games. Each of these games is housed on the CrystalCore cabinet and gives players the option to engage in either a free games bonus event, or a skill-based bonus event where player performance influences the bonus reward. Additionally, IGT is showcasing its Texas Tea Pinball™ game with Tournament Mode for enhanced operator marketing, and player acquisition opportunities.
From content to cabinets to tournament technology, the Company's disciplined approach to game design and development will be evident within its Core Video G2E portfolio.
- IGT will deliver new titles for the CrystalDual cabinet that reflect the Company's commitment to bringing only the best Core titles forward to its customers. Hallmark in-booth titles on the CrystalDual cabinet include Valley of Gold™ featuring a "must-hit by" mystery progressive, the Ocean Magic™ game that features a "Bubble Boost", which is activated with an ante wager, and the light-hearted Keystone Kops games Pie Patrol™, Pilfering Pooch™ and Shuffle Scuffle™.
- Making its first G2E appearance, IGT's CrystalSlant™ cabinet is a compact, upright hardware solution that comes in two versions - one with a 27-inch top box and one with a 32-inch top box. The CrystalSlant cabinet is backed by a rich pipeline of new and heritage themes created on the Ascent® platform. IGT will reveal new CrystalSlant cabinet titles such as the Rainbow Goddess®, Volatile™ and Glacier Hammer™ games.
- IGT will introduce Spin-Splosion!, the latest product to join the TournXtreme™ automated tournament solution family. The Spin-Splosion! solution is a video reel tournament solution for the CrystalDual cabinet that is fueled by Tournament Manager 5.0. It enables operators to efficiently host single or multi-site tournaments, while offering players a fun, upbeat carnival-themed tournament experience with real-time leaderboards and ongoing activity that inspires engagement.
IGT's long-standing leadership in the mechanical reel segment will be bolstered by the introduction of new hardware and content.
- IGT will reveal its first large format mechanical reel hardware solution, the S3000 XL cabinet. The colossal cabinet is a scaled-up version of the Company's S3000 cabinet, features three oversized 9-inch mechanical reels, and is designed to be compatible with the vast S3000 cabinet content library.
- IGT's booth will feature new titles for the internationally successful S3000 cabinet. The new content utilizes some of the previously untapped functionality of the cabinet and will represent a mix of volatility levels for three-reel and five-reel games. IGT will highlight new S3000 cabinet themes such as the It's Raining Cash™, Double Diamond® Silver Anniversary, Super Silver 7s™ and Multipliers on Fire™ games.
IGT's systems area will focus on mobile technologies that can complement and augment existing casino management systems and streamline the player experience.
- IGT will demonstrate its Cardless Connect™ mobile systems technology. Cardless Connect technology can be embedded into to a casino's mobile app, enabling players to initiate patron loyalty sessions using their mobile devices, and seamlessly transfer funds from their existing player accounts -- eliminating the need for physical loyalty club cards and TITO tickets.
- IGT will highlight several of its new mobile systems solutions that enable operators to quickly and efficiently respond to a variety of customer and EGM events in real time. Mobile Notifier enables operators to set and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and provides event notifications such as a large cage withdrawal. Mobile Dashboard allows operators to have a comprehensive real-time overview of progress toward KPIs, and Mobile Voucher Redemption facilitates a seamless redemption experience for the player.
The Company's Interactive gaming capabilities will be demonstrated through a series of new cross-channel innovations that span sports betting, slots, poker and bingo.
- IGT will showcase its Interactive capabilities through the Company's Triple Play™ offering. IGT's Triple Play solution uses one platform to deliver new content, including in-house and licensed brands, to Play-for-Fun, Real Money gaming and PlaySpot™ (formerly IGT OnPremise™) software users. By implementing IGT's Triple Play solution, operators have access to the latest social features and enhanced marketing capabilities. IGT's Cardless Connect systems solution can be embedded into a property's PlaySpot software deployment, enabling players to enjoy slots, place sports bets, and wager on live table games on their choice of mobile devices, without the need for a physical loyalty card, TITO tickets nor trips to the casino cashier.
- IGT will introduce several new features to its Interactive Poker and Interactive Bingo product offerings including a Wheel of Fortune bingo room and Poker Challenges, an exclusive fast-play mobile tournament game.
IGT will extend its leadership in video poker by introducing new play mechanics and enhanced versions of the Company's classic video poker titles.
- G2E attendees can be among the first to play new IGT video poker titles such as Ultimate X Bonus Streak™, Super Triple Play Jackpots™ and IGT's Multi Race Keno games, which combines Keno with traditional multi-hand game mechanics.
In addition, IGT's booth will host a series of specialty gaming products:
- Leveraging its recently expanded Electronic Table Games (ETG) IP portfolio, IGT will display its Dynasty ETG cabinets and dealing tables for live baccarat and roulette.
- IGT will also feature a series of specialty gaming products such as Class II games, Video Lottery Terminals (VLT) and Amusement with Prize (AWP) games.
For more information, visit IGT.com or go to facebook.com/IGT, follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews or join the conversation via #YourIGT.
IGT (NYSE:IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Michelle Schenk, IGT, + 1 (702) 669-8177
© 2016 IGT
© 2016 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
© 2016 Electronic Arts Inc. Zuma is a trademark of Electronic Arts Inc.
ELLEN is a trademark of Crazy Monkey, Inc. and THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW is a trademark of Crazy Monkey, Inc. and Warner Bros. Entertainment, Inc. All related characters, materials and other elements of THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW are © Telepictures Productions Inc.
THE GOONIES and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
"BAYWATCH™: The Baywatch Production Company. ©2016. All Rights Reserved. Licensed by FremantleMedia North America, Inc."
CHARLIE'S ANGELS™ & © 2016 CPT Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©1974 Rubik's® Used under licence Rubik's Brand Ltd. All rights reserved.
SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS and all related characters and elements © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s16)
Jurassic World is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
RAINBOW GODDESS and VOLATILE are trademarks of Ursa Major Media, Inc. DBA Crazy Tooth Studio
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160919/409422
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150406/196736LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igt-demonstrates-innovation-at-play-at-g2e-2016-300330393.html